Guidelines for Organizations Requesting Contributions from the
KIWANIS CLUB OF FARGO
· projects for youth (newborn through college age)
· projects which affect a large number of youth
· projects which take place locally
· projects in which Kiwanis support can be recognized prominently
· projects which members of Kiwanis Club of Fargo serve as volunteers
Contributions generally not made for:
· general operating expense support
· permanent endowments for scholarships or other purposes
· specific religious programs, although programs conducted by religious organizations which are open to all youth regardless of religious affiliation will be considered
The Kiwanis Club of Fargo makes contributions to nonprofit organizations which have obtained a 501 C (3) ruling from the Internal Revenue Service. Please provide a copy of this documentation and a copy of your Board of Directors.
Complete the Grant Application email to:
Brian Hayer, Fargo Kiwanis Grant Review Chair
You will be contacted if further information is required.
The committee will review your application and make a recommendation to the Board of Directors. If funding is approved here, a general membership vote may be required. This process generally takes a few months.
Click here for the Application